- 6 Essential Skills Every Entrepreneur Should have Inc magazine explains that you can develop leadership skills that help you to become a better entrepreneur.
- 16 Smarter Ways to use Linked In to Build Your Business You can use LinkedIn for more than just job searching. It can be used to help you build your business.
- 4 Simple Ways to Get Customer Feedback Online Every entrepreneur needs to know what their customers think about their business. Here are 4 low cost ways to get feedback.
- 10 Tips for Better Startup Marketing Startups can’t rely on just one form of marketing. You can’t put up a website or a Facebook Fan page and hope that your customers will find. You need to go to them using the social media channels that they use.
- 7 Ways to Build a Business Around WordPress About 15% of websites are made with WordPress. WordPress is a popular content management tool. They are plenty of opportunities for people to develop a business using WordPress.
I found a podcast for developers called Startups For The Rest Of Us. The team of Mike Taber and Rob Walling explains to how to launch your own software product. They have 20+ years of experience in launching their own products. Startups For The Rest Of Us guides developers who want to launch their own product and helps you to avoid the mistakes that Mike Taber and Rob Walling made.
If you are thinking of launching your own product whether a web application or native mobile app, check out their podcast for tips on how to get started.