Have you ever had a great photo that you wanted to add text to? Did the result work the way that you wanted it to? When you add text to a photo, it should compliment the photo not compete with it.
What techniques can you use to add text to a photo?
Here are 5 simple techniques you can use to add text to a photo:
- You can add text directly to the image.
- Insert a transparent shape and add your text to that shape.
- Overlay the entire photo with a transparent shape and add your text to that shape.
- Blur the image and then add the text directly to the blurred image.
- Use a floor fade. Create a gradient that fades the photo from dark to light.
Presentation Panda on SlideShare tells you how and when to use these techniques. Every photo is different. They show you how to decide when to use these techniques. Presentation Panda shows you the right and wrong way to do each approach. Review this SlideShare presentation to learn about the best way to add text to your photo.
By adding text to a photo, you can customize a photo for your website or blog. Adding text directly to the photo is the simplest and easiest method. This method doesn’t work for all photos. Have you used any of the methods mentioned in the slides?