When you have a single WordPress website, managing it is easy. You log in update plugins, WordPress or your theme. Once you start making more WordPress websites whether for yourself or clients, you’ll need a more effective way of managing them.
With WordPress, you have a number of solutions to choice from that help you manage multiple WordPress websites from one location. No more logging in and out and switching between websites. Here is a quick overview of three of the best WordPress Management solutions.
A WordPress Management plugin that allows to manage multiple WordPress sites from one location. You can manage your day to day WordPress tasks from posts to updates. MainWP is a free plugin with many features.
- Manage Plugins and Themes
- Manage Unlimited WordPress sites
- Manage Users
- Host on Your Own Server
- Manage content, upgrades and backups
What do you get with the paid version?
- Article Uploader
- Advance Uptime Monitor
- Bulk Settings Manager
A self-hosted, multiple WordPress management platform that simplifies your WordPress management tasks. You can backup and update multiple WordPress sites from one location without having to login to each site.
- Written in PHP; not native to WordPress
- Master Login
- One Click Update
- Back Up and Restore
- Doesn’t matter what server you install it on
What do you get in the paid version?
- Scheduled Backups
- Manage Users
- Publish Posts and Pages
- Security Plugins like WordFence and iThemes Security
- WP Maintenance
- Cloud Backup
A powerful dashboard that allow you to manage all of your WordPress websites in one solution. CMS Commander also provides tools for bulk posts articles and pages to your blogs simultaneously, create a new WordPress site with all the settings that you need to get started and more.
- Free to try
- One Dashboard to Control All WordPress Websites
- Full Overview of Traffic and Statistics
- Copy Entire WordPress Sites for a New Project
- Complete Control to Manage Posts, Comments and Users
- Easy to Update All WordPress Sites
- Automatic Backups of All Your Sites
Managing multiple WordPress websites individually is both time-consuming and unproductive. By using a WordPress management tool, you can be more productive by streamlining your maintenance tasks and save time. Each tool has different features, benefits and pricing. Pick the one that fits your needs.